It ended with testimonials
YARN EVENT TESTIMONIALS:
1. How lovely! So glad the event was such a success. Great job putting that together, Cassie. Really nice. Enjoy your knitting! - Ann Wisniewski, Dream Weaver Yarns.
2. Cassandra! You are so fabulous! Great job on your event!! I really enjoyed being there. - Brandi, Fashion Denver.
3. Cassandra, I hope you felt your event was a big success! It looked like it was very exciting with lots of fun stuff going on. People said you had a great turn out and lots of people were sitting and knitting. Congrats. - Diane, Tactile
4. Hey Cassie! We had so much fun at your event. You gotta teach me how to crochet in movies! - Wendy Greenwald - The Solution PR
5. Hey Cassie, thank you for having me at the yarn event. It was pretty cool. Yarn on! - Kelly Donovan
6. Hey Cassandra, I really enjoyed myself on Saturday, thank you for inviting me. The photos are "Wonderful"!!!! - Alberteen
7. Dear Cassandra, Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to exhibit, and I am truly looking forward to the 2nd Annual Spring event (May, 2010). - Tenda, Craft Afrika
8. Cassandra, The girls and I said on the way home that we need to email a "thank you" to Cassandra for organizing the yarn event. I've organized community events myself and I know what a lot of work it can be. You do seem like a super-organized kind of lady, and you did a great job! Denver is long over-due for a retreat for us yarn freaks, especially those of us who are painfully misunderstood for choosing our crochet/knit addictions over watching the Broncos, Rockies, Avalanche or Nuggets! Keep us in the loop for next year's event. Again our thanks to you and your husband for a wonderful day! -Annette (Colo. Spgs., CO).
9. Dear Cassie; First, let me tell how much I enjoyed yesterday. I think it went very well for a first time effort. Don't you? The people were fun to be around and I actually learned quite a bit. Thanks for letting me be a part of it. - Julianne
10. Hi Cassie, we so enjoyed the event and think it was a great success for Tamarac Square. You did a fabulous job and it was so nice to see so many people and so much positive energy at the center. Love the photos! Thank you for doing such a wonderful job with the event. It was very clear how passionate you are about knitting andcrocheting. Margie Munoz, GM Tamarac Square
The vision continues on at the Bags By CAB Yarn Shoppe.
A community of yarn lovers to sit, knit, crochet, share and change the world one beautiful skein at a time! Yarn on! CAB
Post a Comment